We are open again for Donations
PramDepot is an arts-led recycling project that provides high quality recycled baby clothes and equipment to new mums who receive support through Birth Companions Helen Bamber Happy Baby Group and 20 other agencies in and around London.
You can donate
- Buggies – suitable for newborns, double buggies and lightweight buggies, slings and baby carriers, baby bouncer seats and newborn car seats (which are under 4 years old)
- Baby changing bags and any new items needed for nappy changes
- Moses baskets with stands, sheets and blankets and bedding (stain-free please!). New mattresses only please.
- Baby clothes – 0 to 12 months, high quality baby clothes which can only be accepted if they are washed, stain-free and buttoned or fastened please. (If they have been stored for a long time they may need re-washing as yellow stains can appear – sorry, we are a small organisation and have limited resources).
- Electrical equipment – breast pumps, steriliser units, food warmers, baby food blenders and baby monitors and bottles that are almost new.
- Lots of other stuff! We also take baby baths, travel cots, stair gates and Ikea high chairs – when we have space. Please contact us before delivering larger items as we have limited storage space.
Find us at
The Chocolate Factory – B204 Unit 11 – Clarendon Road
We are open on Tuesdays between 10 and 4pm for collections and
donations to be dropped off and other days by appointment.
Get in touch
Want to drop off donations or volunteer with us? Please email Karen at email@example.com
If you have no time to volunteer you could really help by making a donation on our Localgiving Page
Where you can make a one off donation or set up a direct debit.
We are so grateful for anything you can give and all the money donated will go towards helping vulnerable new mums and their babies.