We are currently closed for donations till 12th September 2017
PramDepot is an arts-led recycling project that provides high quality recycled baby clothes and equipment to new mums who receive support through Birth Companions and other agencies. Find out more about what we do in our video:
You can donate
- Buggies – suitable for newborns, double buggies and lightweight buggies, slings and baby carriers, baby bouncer seats and newborn car seats (which are under 3 years old)
- Baby changing bags.
- Moses baskets with stands, sheets and blankets and bedding (stain-free please!).
- Baby clothes – 0 to 12 months, high quality baby clothes which can only be accepted if they are washed, stain-free and buttoned or fastened please. (If they have been stored for a long time they may need re-washing as yellow stains can appear – sorry, we are a small organisation and have limited resources).
- Electrical equipment – breast pumps, steriliser units, food warmers, baby food blenders and baby monitors.
- Lots of other stuff! We also take baby baths, travel cots, stair gates and high chairs – when we have space. Please contact us before delivering larger items as we have limited storage space.
The Chocolate Factory
We are open on Tuesdays between 10 and 4pm for collections and donations to be dropped off and other days by appointment.
Get in touch
Want to drop off donations or volunteer with us? Please email Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can donate as a one-off or set up a direct debit. We are grateful for anything you can give and the money will go towards helping vulnerable new mums and their babies.